Digital currencies are less predictable than any other asset due to their changes and fluctuations. Therefore, the method that helps people to predict the state of digital currencies in the future is digital currency analysis. Trading View digital currency site is one of the websites through which you can analyze digital currency online. Registering on the website Trading View Digital Currency will help you to analyze digital currencies using the statements that this website puts on the notice of its customers. In the following, we are going to introduce this digital currency TradingView website to you and introduce some of its tools to you.
Digital currency trading view site
Labels: Order to build a Forex robot , Build a stock trading robot , Build a trading robot , Merchant robot design , Free Forex Robot , Forex robot programming , Forex Expert Making Training , Build a trading robot with Python , Download Forex Trading Robot , Buy Forex Trader Robot , Automated Forex Robot , Free stock trading robot , Learn how to build a Forex trading robot , Alpari trading robots , Forex robot for Android , MetaTrader robot design , MetaTrader robot programming , Forex robot design , Forex robot programming , automated trading
Digital currency trading view site is one of the largest and most famous websites for teaching digital currency analysis. All types of digital currency pairs, stock charts, US market indices, digital currencies, etc. can be viewed on the website of Trading View Digital Currency. It has created many tools and features for its users through which you can easily analyze digital currency. Some of the necessary tools for technical analysis such as trends, resistance lines, different patterns, Fibonacci channels, etc. have been put at the disposal of its users for free.
Digital currency trading view site training
The Digital Currency Trading View site includes various sections and charts that we will discuss in the rest of the article. First, you must register in this exchange to be allowed to operate in this exchange. To register on the Trading View digital currency site, just enter this website, click on the Get Started option and register through your Gmail. In the table below there is a list of digital currencies that it would not be a bad idea to include them in your analysis list.
Digital currency trading view site sections
After registering on the TradingView digital currency site, you enter the main page, where you can see various sections above. In the following, we are going to review and explain these parts for you dear ones.
The Chart section contains charts of all digital currencies and other digital assets. Using technical analysis tools, you can check any digital currency in this section and predict its future to some extent. The panel on the right side of the screen shows tools and features such as alarms, news, ideas, chat with other analysts, etc. There is a bar on the left side that can be used to draw shapes on the chart and analyze it more easily.
This section is bigger than the other sections, this section has 6 different sections that we will examine further. These 6 sections include Futures, Currencies, Cryptocurrencies, Indices, Bonds and Stocks.
- Indices: Global Barzeg indices are located in this section and you can view them from this section.
- Futures: Futures transactions concluded between the buyer and the seller to buy or sell assets at a certain time in the future are in this section.
- Currencies: Currency pairs that are paired with the US dollar are in this section, which are about 7 top currency pairs.
- Stocks: There are stocks of companies whose stock value is more than 10 billion dollars.
- Bonds: Bonds issued by governments are in this section. By issuing bonds, people pay a fee to the government, which is injected into the economy in the form of a low-interest loan.
- Cryptocurrencies: There are more than 200 digital currencies in this section.
The display section has 3 markets: Stock, Forex and Crypto.
- Stock: Available stocks are displayed for you.
- Forex: currency pairs available in the Forex market will be displayed to you.
- Crypto: Digital currencies available in the cryptocurrency market will be displayed for you.
This section was previously tagged with the name of Ideas, and after the addition of the Stream section, its name was changed to Community. The Ideas section is now located in this section, which includes Editor Picks, Followed Authors, Asset Class and Trade ideas. The Ideas section is one of the useful sections of the Digital Currency Trading View site where you can benefit from other people’s ideas.
- Editor Picks: In this section, people as editors can add or change content.
- Followed Authors: You can see the authors you have followed in this section.
- Asset Class: Different assets and markets are displayed in this section.
- Trade ideas: You can read other people’s ideas in this section and follow its authors.
- Live Stream: In this section you can get video training content or become a trainer.
Like the Ideas section, this section is located in the Community section, where the biggest indicators and strategies are located. The opinions of various people and analysts are located in this section, the most important sections of which include the following.
- Editors’ picks: There are articles and other writings of analysts and people that you will be able to change based on the rules on this website.
- Oscillators: It is an indicator that you can use to predict the movement and price of digital currencies.
- Volatility: It is a valuable tool that shows you the price changes in a moment of time.
- Trend analysis: You can do market trends and digital assets from this section. It goes without saying that you will not be able to understand any of these concepts without a basic digital currency education.
- Volume: Displays the volume and amount of transactions.
- Moving average: shows the average price in a certain period.
- Breadth indicators: determine the direction of the market, using which you can determine whether the market is in an upward or downward trend.
- Bill Williams indicators: The Bill Williams indicator is another indicator and tool that you can use to analyze the market.