Bir Forex robotu inşa etmek için sipariş , Bir hisse senedi alım satım robotu inşa , Bir ticaret robotu inşa et , Tüccar robot tasarımı , Ücretsiz Forex Robotu , Forex robot programlama , Forex Uzmanı Yapma Eğitimi , Python ile bir ticaret robotu oluşturun , Forex Ticaret Robotunu İndirin , Satın Al Forex Trader Robotu , Otomatik Forex Robotu , Ücretsiz hisse senedi alım satım robotu , Forex ticaret robotu yapmayı öğrenin , Alpari ticaret robotu , Android için Forex robotu , MetaTrader robot tasarımı , MetaTrader robot programlama , Forex robot tasarımı , Forex robot programlama , Otomatik ticaret , اطلب بناء روبوت الفوركس و بناء روبوت تداول الأسهم و بناء روبوت تداول و تصميم متداول مجاني و روبوت الفوركس روبوت و برمجة روبوت الفوركس و التدريب لجعل الفوركس خبيرًا و بناء روبوت تداول باستخدام بايثون و تنزيل روبوت تداول الفوركس و شراء روبوت تداول الفوركس و روبوت الفوركس الآلي و روبوت تداول الأسهم المجاني و التدريب على صنع روبوت تداول الفوركس و تنزيل روبوت تداول الأسهم الإيرانية و روبوت تداول Alpari و روبوت الفوركس لنظام Android و تصميم روبوت MetaTrader و تصميم روبوت MetaTrader و روبوت الفوركس و برمجة Forex Robot و التداول الآلي و سفارش ساخت ربات فارکس و ساخت ربات معامله گر بورس و ساخت ربات معاملاتی و طراحی ربات تریدر و ربات فارکس رایگان و برنامه نویسی ربات فارکس و آموزش ساخت اکسپرت فارکس و ساخت ربات معامله گر با پایتون و دانلود ربات معامله گر فارکس و خرید ربات تریدر فارکس و ربات فارکس خودکار و ربات معامله گر بورس رایگان و آموزش ساخت ربات معامله گر فارکس و ربات معامله گر آلپاری و ربات فارکس برای اندروید و طراحی ربات متاتریدر و برنامه نویسی ربات متاتریدر و طراحی ربات فارکس و برنامه نویسی ربات فارکس و تجارت خودکار و Order to build a Forex robot , Build a stock trading robot , Build a trading robot , Trader robot design , Free Forex Robot , Forex robot programming , Forex Expert Making Tutorial , Build a trading robot with Python , Download Forex Trading Robot , Buy Forex Trader Robot , Automated Forex Robot , Free stock trading robot , Learn how to build a Forex trading robot , Alpari trading robot , Forex robot for Android , MetaTrader robot design , MetaTrader robot programming , Forex robot design , Forex robot programming , Automated trading - فريق الروبوت الفوركس

Supra Unveils Token Sale & Strategic Distribution Plan

Supra Unveils Token Sale & Strategic Distribution Plan

Supra, a blockchain oracle project, has revealed its plan to hold a public sale for its SUPRA tokens. This sale is scheduled for October 25 at 3:00 PM and aims to encourage more people to participate in the blockchain network. They will offer 50 million SUPRA tokens.

In the beginning of the Token Generation Event (TGE), investors will receive 10% of the tokens immediately. Afterward, the remaining 90% of tokens will be distributed gradually over the course of the next 18 months.

With 5% released each month and makes the SUPRA token sale accessible to investors, with a minimum investment requirement of $200, and there’s no maximum limit.

Additionally, Supra has a well-thought-out plan for distributing the remaining 10 billion SUPRA tokens:

Validators will receive 21% of the tokens as block rewards over a long period of 15 to 21 years. This is designed to enhance the security of the Oracle network.

The Foundation will get 17% of the tokens, and this will be used for developing and nurturing the Supra ecosystem and Web3 data. The distribution will happen over seven years, starting with a 6-month waiting period and then unlocking every quarter.

The founders and consultants will receive 16% of the tokens. This includes a waiting period of 12 months with an annual release rate of  20% of the tokens will be given out each year for the first two years, and then 30% each year for the next two years.

The allocation for exchange liquidity 3.85% of the tokens will be set aside and will be used as needed.

Various methods will be used to distribute tokens in pre-seed rounds, seed rounds, strategic rounds, and other allocation categories.

In summary, Supra is conducting a token sale to make its blockchain project more accessible, and they have a well-structured plan for how the tokens will be distributed among different stakeholders in the ecosystem.

The news you see on this site are collected from reliable news sites. Therefore, original sources are used as much as possible.

Comments (0)

  • Comments that are not related to the article will not be approved.
  • Avoid duplicate comments.
  • The rating of robots is only for the buyer of the product.